Friday, July 28, 2006

My House... Such As It Is...


Welcome to our home...















































Come Visit Again Soon!

13 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

thank you for allowing us to visit, I love your home!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

I enjoyed looking at pictures of your home. What I love most about it is all the cozy corners and spots to sit down and write, read, or just sip something while you think. I wish I had some spots like that in my house. Very nice!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Wow!

I love your new blog!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Violet N. said...

No wonder you don't want to move!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your home! I don't know how to put it together in mine, but I have gotten some new ideas. What a wonderful homemaker you are!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Debra, you have a very lovely home! Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us. You have me a few ideas to try in my home. :)

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have put together a very inviting home!! Especially loved the guest room...now that is a room you could have problems getting a guest to leave!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I loved seeing your cozy home and I love your Hollie Hobbie prints!! You have made everything so special. I really like the idea of a small cozy table in the corner of the living room and that upstairs guest room...wow! and...thanks for leaving me the comment directing me to your list of collage blogs...I'm really enjoying the ones I've had time to check out so far. What fun!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

You have a beautiful home and you are a very good at decorating. Your home looks so cozy and warm.When you have time come and visit my home which is up for sale. The real estate put together a good tour.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hi Debra,
I found my way here from a comment you left at Maggie Ann's, "Knitting Kat". What a lovely home you have. I love old houses. I think I was meant to live in one....maybe someday...if not, my ranch home is a lovely place to live. I will be back to visit again.

6:53 PM  
Blogger daisymarie said...

Your world is so cozy and inviting. I love all the Fire King. Whimsy and romantic...it is such a breath of freshness!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

I love your house and everything in it!

3:22 PM  
Blogger maria said...

Hello Debra,

What a friendly looking home!

My favorite room is your Guest Room. What a pleasure it would be to stay in that warm,friendly room for a few days and listen to your memories.

Marie

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
Walmart